MEMBERSHIP HOLD REQUEST
“Due to an influx of administrative costs to maintain memberships, we’ve had to adjust our requirements when requests are made to place a membership on hold.”
As stated in your Big Mountain CrossFit Membership Agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold. (Pre-paid memberships we have sold expire based on the specified pre-paid period regardless of usage and cannot be put on hold). ** Before submitting your Membership Hold Request, please read the following important points carefully. By submitting the form below you are confirming that you have read and understand that:
- Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than (10) ten calendar days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date (The 1st of the month). Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- A member in good standing may place membership on hold only after the initial two month term of membership. Membership hold requests are limited to one (1) time per calendar year for up to 90-days (three months). The AutoPay on the membership file must be confirmed and active. Membership billing automatically resumes three months after the requested hold date unless a member calls to release the hold early. Use of the gym or its facilities during the “Hold” period will result in the membership being reactivated immediately; and member’s regular monthly membership charges will be assessed. Upon expiration of the hold period, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- If you choose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 10-day written cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable sent via email to [email protected] (not facebook messages, text messages, etc.)
- If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is cancelled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
* Please note: This policy applies to ALL memberships.
Please fill out the form to put your membership on hold.
By filling out the form you are agreeing to the terms stated above.